Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wow.

It. Has. Been. Busy. -- My life has been a whirlwind of youth events, church events, family events, wedding planning (for friends), and whatever else can get crammed in! I haven't even had time to paint! Something that I hate to admit because I LOVE painting, its quite therapeutic for me, and the fact that I haven't done anything creative in such a long time has me twitching. The most creative thing I have done was back in April when we worked on the church nurseries, making them a woodland theme. That was back before Easter tho, and that's waaaaay too long for me to go sans artsiness!

Soooo, all that being said, I have determined to begin painting again, but also blogging again. Even if it's just to say hi, I need to get in the mode of it. I'm wanting this to be my business venture, so I need to get on it! I also will soon be posting about our nursery painting adventures, and with two of my best friends each getting hitched this summer, I'm sure I'll have LOTS to post on those as well. Thanks for enduring with me through my lack of blogging, and hopefully as my life transitions, I'll be better at this!

***Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment