Monday, December 26, 2011

How to make personalized glitter polish

Today's post is a paint of a different kind! :) Glitter polish is so popular right now! However, if you go to the store, you're limited by what the polish companies make, not to mention you're going to pay at minimum $5 per bottle. The other day, I had an epiphany: why can't I make my own glitter polish? I bought several bottles of inexpensive clear polish and some fine glitter and I was in business!





I made these two colors for Mandy & Krystle. They ended up being super cute and I can't wait to make more. I spent .94 on each bottle of clear polish and $3 per 5 color pack of glitter, which will make MANY bottles of glitter polish, so when all said and done, it costs a fraction of what one store bought bottle costs! Give it a try!!

***Jess

2 comments: