Monday, December 26, 2011

One creative night...

















So on Christmas Eve Eve, my hubby Kevin and I had a gift wrapping and baking extravaganza! This year, I didn't want to use the usual sticky bows like you get from the store. I wanted a little something more hand-made for that personal touch. Since I have a huge pile of felt sheets, I decided I wanted to put felt cut outs and yarn on my packages! They ended up being so cute!



These were a couple of other gifts I "personalized". So fun!

After we finished our wrapping, we began working on the goody baskets we had made members of our family. One of the items in the baskets were what we affectionately call "Andeos". They were an accidental invention conceived out of mine and Kev's bad communication. LOL! Probably one of the best mistakes we've ever made. 



Double Stuft Oreos dipped in white Almond Bark and topped with Andes mint chips... SOOOO GOOD!

We had so much fun making these baskets, we might just make it a tradition! It's fun doing stuff with your best friend! :)

Hope everyone's Christmas was very Merry & blessed!

***Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment