Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello World!

Well, welcome to my new art blog!  I am so excited! This is actually the first technological step I have taken toward my business. Of course, I am working all of the kinks out, and I am sure there will be some adjustments along the way, but I am moving forward with what I feel is a calling on my life, and that is making things pretty! :) That being said, here are my first postings:

  

This acrylic piece is entitled "Cattails" and is a stretched canvas size 16"x 20"



This acrylic piece is entitled "Black & Blue" and is also a stretched canvas size 16"x 20"

These are both available for purchase, and if you happen to be interested in them, please email me at foxfirehalo@gmail.com for pricing or details about the painting.  I look forward to looking back on this first post a year from now and seeing how far I've come! Thanks for checking me out, and please check back often to see what new pieces I post!  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment