Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hog Toms - WPS!

So, my friend Sarahbeth asked me to paint some Toms for her with an Arkansas Razorback theme. I had seen painted Toms before, but I hadn't attempted them yet. But, since I love Sarah bunches, and I'm always up for a challenge, I decided to give it a go! It took me about 3 hours to paint them, but once the creative juices started flowing, it became pretty easy! (A fact that I seriously attribute to the Anointing, because in my own abilities, I couldn't have done it half as well.) So here's the result:

 
WPS = Woooo Pig Sooie!
 
She loves zebra and I knew from the beginning I wanted to incorporate some zebra in there, but I had never painted it before. Turned out pretty good for my first try!
 
 
 
The Hog was a miracle...it was the last thing I did, and it was DEFINITELY GOD all the way! :)
 
Sarah loved them, and I liked painting them so much, I think I'm gonna do some more! If you know anyone who wants some personalized Toms, hit a sista up!
 
***Jess

4 comments:

  1. I want a pair! AWESOME JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to make you a pair! Do you have a pair of Toms you want customized?

      Delete
  2. I absolutely Must have a pair of these Razorback Toms!! You did a Fantastic job...very talented indeed!!! (I'm sure I could add a Whole lot more orders also!!) What is your pricing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops...didn't mean to be Anonymous!! You can reach me back about the Razorback Toms at kward32198@windstream.net Thanks!

    ReplyDelete