Monday, October 24, 2011

Deals!!

So today online, I happened to notice that Michael's was having a big sale this week on their art supplies!! (buy one, get one for a penny to be exact!) Since I love all things "bargain", I gathered my hubby and we trooped up to Michael's to get my hands on the really big canvases I've been wanting for a tryptic I plan to paint for my living room, but couldn't afford... until now. :)


I got 4 for the price of 2!! They are 24"x 48"

I got 4 new brushes for the price of 2 also!

Acrylic paints were on sale too! .77 each! 

I am so proud of my deals, that I wanted to share them with everyone!! If you do any painting, you should totally check it out! Hopefully with these new supplies, I should have a few new pieces very soon! 

***Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment